The Series is a specialised line of advanced air cleaning systems that meets almost any contaminant removal need in residental, commercial and medical environments. Since different gaseous contaminants can only be effectively filtered with specialised gas phase media, GC systems are available in a range of special configurations.
Gas Cartridge Technology lQAir® GC systems contain four filter cartridges to hold up to 17|bs. (8 kg) of gas phase fiitration media.The cylindrical shape of the cartridges allows for optimum contact between the contaminated air and gas phase media, which ensures high removal efficiencies.The large surface area of the cartridges enables high airflow rates to be maintained.
High-Efficiency Particulate Filtration The particulate filtration in GC systems complements the gaseous filtration process by removing over 99% of particulates before they can reach the gas phase media.This increases the efficiency and life of the media by preventing its pores from clogging with particles.The GC systems’ overall filtration efficiency for airborne particles is up to 99% at z 0.3 pm.
The sophisticated control features of systems include a microchip controlled filter-life monitor that calculates the remaining filer life, taking actual use and contamination levels into account. An integrated timer allows the system to be programmed to switch on and off at the desired times on the desired weekdays. The patented lQAir® housing design permits quick and safe replacement of the individual filter elements without any tools. For added convenience, each lQAir® system is supplied with a remote control.
iQAir® systems connected to InFIow"" and OutFIowT"‘ ducting adaptors for the creation of pressure differentials between adjacent areas.
A wide range ofspecial accessories allows systems to be wall-mounted, to create pressure differentials between rooms, to contain or keep out harmful pollutants and to
capture pollutants right at their source.
IQAir@ systems combined with FIexVacT"‘ and VM FIexVacT"" source capture accessories.
Applications for the lQAir® GC Series:
- Areas with solvent contamination - Laser surgery
- Autopsy labs & mortuaries - Medical & pharmaceutical labs
- Dissecting rooms - Photo-processing labs
- Hair, nail & beauty salons - Rooms with elevated con. Homes & dose to traffic centrations of tobacco smoke and industry
- Veterinary environments
- Incontinence wards
lQAir® GC Series: Features
- Post-Filter Sleeves - electrostatically charged fibre filter - captures dust from gas phase media
- Gas Phase Filter Cartridges - four cartridges with a total gas phase media weight of up to 17 lbs. (8 kg) per unit - large selection of gas phase cartridges. For example, IQAir® VOC (volatile organic compound control) - lQAir® MultiGasT"" (wide spectrum gas & odour control) - lQAir® ChemiSorber (formaldehyde, hydrogen sulfide,nitric oxide and sulfur dioxide control, etc.)
- lQAir® AM (ammonia and amines control)
- High-Performance Centrifugal Fan max.air delivery with filters: 210 cfm (360 m3/h) - fan capacity: 700 cfm (1200 m3/h)
- Low energy consumption: 30-1 50 watts
- HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) Filter - up to 99% efficiency at z 0.3 pm (class H11) - prolongs life of gas phase filter
- Dual Air Intake - maximum distance from air outlet prevents immediate re-intake of cleaned air (short-cutting)